So in an attempt to finally conquer my demons, I am embarking on a Whole30 program. I am planning on following up the challenge with a Paleo lifestyle.
Day 1 was an interesting start. I started the day with supper food for breakfast. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. I cannot eat chicken eggs and the farmer I get my duck eggs from isn't available until Thursday, so I've had to get creative.
The night before, I threw together some beef cubes, radish, sweet potato, turnips, jalapeno and baby carrots. I popped them in the slow cooker overnight. We've decided that the result is neither a stew, nor a soup so we've called it stoup. LOL.
Lunch was a bowl of stoup with half an avocado. I couldn't make it to dinner, so I snacked on some sugar snap peas and cantaloupe.
Dinner was ground beef over spaghetti squash. It was my first attempt (and taste of) spaghetti squash. I have to say that I will happily eat that instead of gluten free pasta. It was delicious.
Before bed I had a cup of green tea.
No comments:
Post a Comment